Last update: 26th July 2019
These cookies help us:
- Improve security and performance of the site
- Remember your preferences for our website
- Provide you with a better experience
If the settings in your browser (the software used to view this website) are set to accept cookies and you continue to use our website, we take this as your acceptance of us using cookies.
Disabling and deleting cookies
By default, browsers are set to accept cookies and it is common for websites to use this technology.
To find out how to disable and/or delete cookies in your browser, do a quick Google search for “clear cookies [plus the name of your browser]” (eg; Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Internet Explorer).
To find out more about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Please note that if you choose to disable cookies parts of this website may not function correctly.
Cookies we use
Our content management system (CMS), WordPress, may set several cookies.
These cookies help us:
- Determine if you are logged in or not
- Present you with tailored content
- Improve the overall experience of our website
Google Analytics cookies
We use Google Analytics to compile anonymous visitor statistics allowing us to continuously improve our website.
These statistics tell us:
- How many people have visited our website
- What type of technology they are using (type of device and browser)
- How long they spend on the site
- What pages they looked at
- How they get to our site (e.g. from a search engine)
- If they have been before
These statistics are anonymous and contain no personally identifiable information.
We use the Facebook pixel tracking tool. When you visit our website a small piece of code notifies Facebook, and Facebook sets a cookie on your computer. This allows us to measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and to advertise our services to you, on Facebook and Instagram. This is completely anonymous and we can’t access or see any personal user information. If you would like to read the Facebook Data Usage Policy, you can find it here: www.facebook.com/about/privacy
Changes to this policy
If we change the contents of this policy, those changes will become effective the moment we publish them on our website.
Last reviewed on: 26th July 2019